Safety is our #1 priority
Nothing is more important to us then the safety of our guests. To help ensure a safe enviornment, we have a rigorous safety and maintenance program. Each day, our rides are inspected and any rides that may need repairs are handled by a ride supervisor, one of the James' brothers and others in their maintenance team.
During the off season, our rides and equipment are serviced at our Alabama based winter quarter facility. In our shop, we are able to rebuild, repair, and refurbish our equipment.
Have a Safe Day at the Carnival
Below is a list of general rules that can help make your day at any carnival, fair, or amusement park even safer.
- KEEP hands, arms and legs inside ride at all times.
- USE safety equipment such as a seat belt, shoulder harness or lap bar when provided.
- STAY in ride until it comes to a complete stop.
- READ posted rules.
- OBSERVE age, height and weight restrictions.
- FOLLOW instructions of ride operator.